Sunday, August 21, 2011

Golf Day

The last time I golfed was in November 2010 for the Club at the Hyatt Golf Tournament so Thursday was the first time in 2011 and today was the second. I played both rounds with my Mom and her friends at the Country Club of Soboba Springs. The course is well maintained and they're getting ready for the PGA Nationwide Tour in mid September. I scored a 98 on both days so although I was rusty, I played OK. I even got a birdie on #15 this morning!

Ever since I was 6 years old, I've been driving a golf cart. My parents have played golf for that long and they continue to play several times a week so now, I'm booked to play with both Mama and Papa tomorrow and then with the ladies again on Tuesday. That will be the last of my golf for this trip but then Russ will get to enjoy the course with the folks. With the GPS on the carts, it measures the distance from the ball to the green accurately and illustrates where other golf carts are on the course as well.

No comments: