Friday, December 30, 2011

Scenes from Niseko

It's been 4 months since I had the knee surgery which keeps me from skiing this season but I am blessed with the abundant beauty of Niseko's scenery. The other day, I walked close to the house and located this year's Ice Bar, just about 200 yards down the street. We will most likely visit tomorrow night on New Year's Eve with the SWAT group. And below, you'll see the view from the Niseko Village Hilton where I've been going to the gym and onsen. Today, it's snowing lightly so the skiing should be good.
It's almost the end of 2011 where I can contemplate the year's accomplishments. A lot has happened in 2011 and most importantly, I'm thankful for all of my family and friends! Memories of all our trips: Niseko, Hong Kong, Germany/Prague/Switzerland, California and Niseko (again) fill my heart with gratitude. It's the people we spend time with in all these locations that make our visits so special.

No comments: