Thursday, April 5, 2012

University of Birmingham

While Russ stays in the hospital up the road, I'm at the University of Birmingham's Conference Park hotel which are like dorms with a single bed, desk, TV and bathroom.  I'm on the 2nd floor in the brick building. Due to Easter break, there aren't many visitors staying here which is nice so it's not loud.

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. The weather was tolerable until this morning when it started to snow heavily! It went from the 50's to 30 in a day.

The University is large but not too big. It has a good feel and I even have access to their sports center so I may go there tomorrow, if it's not snowing. I walk everywhere here since the University and the hospital are within walking distance. The city centre is only 10 minutes by bus so that's convenient as well.


No comments: