Thursday, July 19, 2012

Golfing at Tijeras Creek

I'm falling way behind on my blog, especially since it now takes me longer to type with one shoulder in a sling. This was my one day of golf at Tijeras Creek in Mission Viejo with Russ, Dad and neighbor, Mike.
The course was beautiful and challenging and although I hadn't played since last August, I did fairly well.
Some of the holes were narrow and steep, which reminded me of the Rolling Hills Country Club course.
Russ played well on his new hip, too!
Dad was playing well and has improved significantly since the last time we played.
There were three deer on the course which was a nice attraction.
Mike has been the Quinn's neighbor for years! He's a great guy and it was nice to play a round together.
My knee was OK but my shoulder was bothering me a bit. I think it will be another 6 months before I golf again with my new shoulder.

No comments: